- Above all else, have fun out there!
- Seasons are as follows each year:
Summer – June 21-September 20.
Fall – September 21-December 20.
Winter – December 21-March 20.
Spring – March 21-June 20.
- At the close of each season, competitors have 48 hours to log un-submitted entries for that season.
- Honour the honour system and be fair to fellow participants.
- Connect with members by pressing their “Connect” button. If they accept, begin messaging through your “my passport” page.
- Submit your elevation or distance for each run. We know tracking elevation can be tough, so use whatever means necessary to collect your data. (Maps, GPS device, Trail Signs and Books).
- How To Submit A Run: Go to your ‘My Passport’ page in the members area and click on the League Stamps. You can also navigate there by using the Leagues Tab in your activity column.
- Hot Tip: View other Trail Embassy Member’s Trail Logs. They may have already tracked and entered info for that run that you can grab.
- Runs need to take place on a trail or x-country. After all, this is a trail running club!
- Only runs that have been completed during the ‘league season’ are eligible to be used in competition. You are free to join late, but again, only your runs in-season are counted.
- Yes, races count. After all, you completed them and we’re sure proud of you! We encourage you to log your races and adventures in the ‘My Experiences’ section of the your ‘My Passport’ page.
- You’ll be required to log at least one run into the ‘Trail Log’ section of the member’s area on the ‘My Passport’ page to be officially entered into the competition. Add them all if you like, and we love to see photos of the great outdoors so don’t forget to upload and share.
- The winner of each season will receive the official TRAIL EMBASSY YELLOW CHAMPIONS T-SHIRT (In your choice of size). Note that your prize is your prize…and it’s not refundable for a cash prize option.
- Registrations are non-refundable.
- By entering you agree to our Terms and Conditions.